Monday, February 27, 2006

Teaching job interview skills


Teaching job interview skills
Bismarck Tribune - Feb 17 11:12 PM
The interview, an inevitable step toward future employment. From bag boys to CEOs, it is the hurdle potential employees must successfully complete to gain employment.Save to My Web

Business Calendar
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - Feb 26 7:31 PM
Pennsylvania Professional Employment Network, North Chapter -- 9 a.m., Hampton Presbyterian Church, 2942 East Hardies Road, Gibsonia. John Tubridy, president, FranNet, will present "How to Research and Buy a Franchise." E-mail papen@papen.us or fax 724-443-8260.Save to My Web

Career fair for both students and community members takes place today and Wednesday.
Washington State University Daily Evergreen - Feb 07 12:11 AM
Career fair for both students and community members takes place today and Wednesday.Save to My Web

A (more than) Fair opportunity
Henry Herald - Feb 13 10:43 PM
Union Grove High School expects to conduct about 1,400 mock interviews by Friday, said Debbie Peabody, the schools career/technical department chairwoman.Save to My Web

Model hopefuls strut their stuff
The Daily Times - Feb 20 12:17 PM
SALISBURY -- To these girls, "dressed for success" meant tight jeans, busty tank tops and strappy stilettos. "I had, like, seven outfits laid out on my bed and I modeled them for my boyfriend," said Shaka McKyer. "I've always wanted to do this."Save to My Web

Women still getting raw media deal, new study reveals
IPP Media - Feb 25 10:10 PM
The latest global study of women in journalism has revealed that women continue to be the far-second sex in breaking and making news.Save to My Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home